NARC - Planning and Monitoring Management System
Nepal Agricultural Research Council (NARC) was established in 1991 as an autonomous organization under “Nepal Agricultural Research Council Act – 1991” to conduct agricultural research in the country to uplift the economic level of the people.
- To conduct qualitative studies and researches on different aspects of agriculture
- To identify the existing problems in agriculture and find out the solution.
- To assist government in formulation of agricultural policies and strategies
- Conduct qualitative agricultural research required for national agricultural policies,
- Prioritize studies and researches to be conducted,
- Provide research and consultancy services to the clients,
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate the agricultural research activities in Nepal,
- Document the research activities
- Grants from the Government of Nepal
- Grants from national and international donor agencies and governments
- Funds obtained from research or consultancy services
NARC – Planning and Monitoring Management System
NARC Planning and Monitoring System is the online software system developed for the effective workflow management of NARC authority and governed through the central NARC executive body. The software system is being deployed at Nepal Agriculture Research Council (NARC) as online platform in order to submit the proposal of different project type, category and manage the proposal and reviewer team from the central executive body of NARC.